We welcome membership applications from everyone aged 18 and over.
The best way to find out if you want to join the club is to come along to one (or a few) of our sessions, join in with the training and meet fellow members.
Generally we have folk out mountain-bike cycling on Monday evenings, wild-swimming on either Tuesdays or Wednesdays, road cycling on Thursday evenings, and indoor/pool swimming on Thursday evenings & Saturday mornings. Specific information on what we do, where and when we train, can be found on discipline-specific pages.
Check our Facebook page for current activities.
If you wish to participate in club-confined time-trials, duathlons and sportive then you will be required to become a full club member.
> > > Join MATCC Today < < <
Membership subscription is currently £20 per annum, renewable on 1st May. Registrations and payments via Entry Central.
- Access to coaching advice;
- Eligibility to participate in club-confined events;
- Invitation to club social events;
- Opportunity to purchase club sportswear (cycle-tops, bibs, shorts, tri-suit, etc.).
Mid Argyll Tri & Cycle Club is affiliated with both TriathlonScotland and the Scottish Cycling Union.
Individual membership with either or both regulatory bodies is not required and is not included in MATCC membership.
TriathlonScotland is the national governing body for triathlon, duathlon and multisports in Scotland and is recognised by both sportscotland and The British Triathlon Federation (BTF).
With your support, we:
• Offer club and race memberships
• Help clubs to host events and increase participation
• Run national championship events
• Train coaches to gain recognised qualifications
• Coach triathletes to compete on the world stage
• Build a strong core of skilled volunteers
All to achieve the mission of ‘realising the full potential of a vibrant triathlon and multisport community in Scotland.’
Individual TS members receive a host of benefits including discounts on race entries and apparel, racing insurance cover and a unique TS training gift. TS members who race will also help their club to gain points in the hotly contested ranking series. Individual ranking awards are also up for grabs across sprint and standard distances as well as open water, cross tri, duathlon and aquathon.